Combines economy and flexibility in a system designed to meet specialized and individual professional radiographic needs. The Universal Raymaster system is thoroughly at home in private, group, or clinical applications. It provides full radiographic capabilities, from skull to weight bearing studies.
Unique benefits of the Universal Upright Raymaster include:
- Mounts floor-to-wall or floor-to-ceiling
- Tube rotation enables precision alignment of the tube for non-angled, angled and upright views.
- The convenient display gives an indication of tube rotation
- 5-Year Warranty on tube stand, chest stand, and parts.
- Control and Transformer Included
Control And Transformer Description
The ANTHEM operates in three user-friendly modes
APR (Anatomically Programmed Radiography)
2-point or 3-point technique set-up and allows customization of operation to meet the needs of the particular practice and the preferences of the technologist.
Simply choose the region of interest, select the desired examination, then select patient size to display the pre-programmed technique.
The programming process allows authorized personnel fast modification of the programmed mA, kV and/or time.
When using the 2-point operation of setting mAs and kV, the software will automatically choose the highest mA and shortest time to reduce motion and deliver high quality images.
The traditional 3-point selection of kV, mA and time is provided to accommodate the needs of specialized views and the preference of some technologists.
- Choice of 300, 400, 500 mA with 125 kVp
- 2 year Warranty on Control and Transformer