The new DFMTPS increases patient care by allowing the user to stay with the patient while accessing full generator control options from the easy-to-use touch screen console.
The DFMTPS only requires a floor mounted rail for support and can be installed in rooms with ceiling heights as low as 87” (221cm). It is an ideal choice for a complete range of radiographic procedures and eliminates the need for costly room modifications. The new DFMTPS increases patient care by allowing the user to stay with the patient while accessing full generator control from one easy-to-use touch screen console.
Benefits of the Del Medical DFMT include:
- Large, 8.4 inch LCD touch screen display
- Full generator control from the touch screen console
- Column rotation of +/-180º (where installation permits)
- Extensive longitudinal and transverse travel
- Focal spot positioning at 11” (28 cm) above floor for weight bearing exams
- Tube mount rotation of +/-180º
- 5-Year Warranty on table, tube stand, and chest stand.
- Control and Transformer Included
Control And Transformer Description
The ANTHEM operates in three user-friendly modes
APR (Anatomically Programmed Radiography)
2-point or 3-point technique set-up and allows customization of operation to meet the needs of the particular practice and the preferences of the technologist.
Simply choose the region of interest, select the desired examination, then select patient size to display the pre-programmed technique.
The programming process allows authorized personnel fast modification of the programmed mA, kV and/or time.
When using the 2-point operation of setting mAs and kV, the software will automatically choose the highest mA and shortest time to reduce motion and deliver high quality images.
The traditional 3-point selection of kV, mA and time is provided to accommodate the needs of specialized views and the preference of some technologists.
- Choice of 300, 400, 500 mA with 125 kVp
- 2 year Warranty on Control and Transformer
There are no reviews yet.